One way many people start learning to code is by picking a popular programming language and jumping in head first with no direction. This could take the form of an online coding course, a tutorial project, or a random book purchase on a specific topic.
14 Step Roadmap for Beginner Developers
- Familiarize Yourself with Computer Architecture and Data Basics
- Learn How Programming Languages Work
- Understand How the Internet Works
- Practice Some Command-Line Basics
- Build Up Your Text Editor Skills with Vim
- Take-up Some HTML
- Tackle Some CSS
- Continue Programming with Python
- Further Your Knowledge with Java
- Track Your Code using Git
- Store Data Using Databases and SQL
- Read About Web Frameworks and MVC
- Play with Package Managers
One of the best guide and sources, aside from physical books I have and digital ebooks, the link below will help you learn programming languages from basic to expert.